Saturday 2 April 2016

My first post.

Hello and welcome to my new blog, where I will be sharing my daily life of getting the right balance between housework, family and crafting .
             
  I am in my late 50's and  I have 3 children of which only one is still at home, and have a lovely dog called Sid.



I love crafting in many forms, I make all my own cards, I sew, knit, crochet, bake and I love gardening,The next thing I will be trying is felting.



At the moment I am in the middle of decorating the hallway, we moved into a bungalow just
over a year ago and I am gradually decorating each room.


 
I have an online craft shop www.susiebutton.com,  which takes up a lot of my time, then in the
evening I get my crochet out, I am making my 8th blanket, I am doing the Stylecraft pattern 9255



I am also crocheting the baby blanket which has got to be known as the call the midwife blanket
as its a blanket they use on the program, it is a very old Patons pattern.

    SUE

               

No comments:

Post a Comment